Sunday, January 11, 2009

20 Hottest Girls of Myspace

Myspace Girl
I don’t remember if she won or not, but she deserved to be a Maxim hometown hottie.
Link to her Myspace Profile




Myspace Girl
As I stated in a previous post, I used to own a website dedicated to finding hot unknown talent on Myspace. Granted many of these hotties left a bit to be desired in the personality department, they were still incredibly hot nonetheless.
I happen to like the Myspace model. “We don’t give a rats ass what you do on here, just get up a profile and add to our growing list of members.” Seems to work for me, and I have a feeling that revenue wise, they will more than likely beat out Facebook in the long run.
And as you all know, Myspace is a garden for unknown talent. So here are 20 chicks I had stumbled across through my years that you may not have heard of, but who you should know.
*There are a ton of women whose ID’s don’t work anymore which really sucks. Don’t worry, these ladies are still alive and kicking on Myspace.

Wendy Combattente
Myspace Girl
Wendy is known for her two best friends. Exhibits A and B. Other than that, you’ll have to find out for yourself.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Patty Z
Myspace Girl
Patty’s on the right
Let us face it. This chick is over 40 years old and she’s Latina. That and she clearly still parties on the Vegas scene. In real life it’s kind of lame but in my world it’s pretty fantastic.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Some Girl Liz
Myspace Girl
I don’t know her age, I don’t know her interests. I just know this picture is absolutely amazing. And she lives on Long Island! Myspace toolboxes are headed straight her way.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Chera
Myspace Girl
Chera is another vixen from Las Vegas just trying to make her way. Just sign with Uncoached XXX, I’ll give you your break sweety.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Laura Leigh
Myspace Girl
Laura’s actually getting pretty famous these days but when I came across her she was a spec of dust. Now? Now I’d give my left ball to caress her cheek.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Queen Esther
Myspace Girl
This chick just has bad girl written all over her. She would seriously take you for a ride. Wow.
Link to her Myspace Profile
The Sexy Senorita
Myspace Girl
All I know is that this chick has a major attitude. You can tell by her pictures and description. But man you can tell me that a session from behind wouldn’t cure all that. Boy does she look bitchy…I love it.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Some random girl Shannon
Myspace Girl
I want to marry this girl. Thanks.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Natalie AKA Princess Bitch
Myspace Girl
With a name like that you know you’re in for a wild ride. I’d definitely let her bitch slap me.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Darlene Garcia AKA DJ Astrea
Myspace Girl
Yup, she’s a real DJ. That and she has a vagina so I’m all in.
Link to her Myspace Profile
The Pirate Hooker Baby
Myspace Girl
The name says it all. And if you can get into that profile you will be rewarded with wonderful pictures. If not here are a few. There’s just something highly dirty about her, and I like it…a lot.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Natalie Marie
Myspace Girl
She’s easily one of my favorites. And she’s probably the hottest girl in all of Cleveland.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Club Girl Ania
Myspace Girl
I can’t believe where these chicks come from. I don’t know, anywhere?
Link to her Myspace Profile
Erika Medina
Myspace Girl
She might be one of the hottest chicks I’ve ever seen. Good Lord.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Sara Lime
Myspace Girl
Yes, it’s because of her boobs.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Amy Lynn
Myspace Girl
Her name sounds like it’d be famous right? Nope. She’s just a dirty girl from Massachusetts. Works for me.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Bahara
Myspace Girl
I don’t remember if she won or not, but she deserved to be a Maxim hometown hottie.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Nicole AKA The Girl Who Banged DJ Strawberry
Myspace Girl
If memory serves, she had some tremendous cans.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Cherie Carlson
Myspace Girl
Cherie is kind of getting known on Spike TV. However, chances are you don’t know her. And you should.
Link to her Myspace Profile
Brenda Lynn Acevedo
Myspace Girl
How she’s not completely famous by now is a mystery to me.

0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org