Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bollywood Beauties to be Size Zero?

Image
Actor Riya Sen, who is definitely looking plumper these days, doesn't think much of the size-zero hype that seems to have clouded Bollywood. "I've been size-zero all of my life. What's the big deal about it," she asks, casually.

The Bong Babe we think is now trying to thin down all over again. She has started attending her spinning sessions and sticks to only healthy meals. So while she gets herself to size zero, the guys better be prepared to spin… around her li'l finger, for the already gorgeous Sen is adamant to become a 'Sen'sation!

Image
Actor Kareena Kapoor lost tons of weight while shooting for 'Tashan'. She sported a bikini in the film… However, the actor is set to put on some weight all over again… because the junta prefers Kareena in her norm









Image
Actor Minnisha Lamba was at her skinniest best while shooting for 'Kidnap' in which she donned a bikini.

The girl then had to put on weight for 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' but she enjoyed her flat tummy feel and vowed never to







Image
Actor Kangana Ranaut has always been skinny. And she flaunted her skinny self in 'Fashion'. However, it's just a good metabolism that never lets her put on weight she believes.

"I eat everything, but I just never put on," says the actor, who also makes it a point to do an hour of yoga everyday.





Image
Actor Jiah Khan is another slim actor of the film industry. "It's just me. I'm not anorexic. I eat well. I guess I'm just born with this kind of body structure.

But I have no complaints about it at all." The actor has featured in two film - 'Nishabd' opposite Amitabh Bachcha






Image
Actor Amrita Arora seems to have taken after best friend Kareena Kapoor. The actor lost weight once Kareena started losing weight.

She went on a diet - the same one Kareena followed, and also practiced power yoga as counseled by Kareena. She soon became a Size Zero, t





Image
Actor Amrita Rao eats like crazy. But never puts on weight. "I'm very comfortable about my body.

With the profession that we are in it's important that we maintain ourselves," says Amrita, "But I'm not a fitness freak like most others. I just do the basi… take care to eat right, though I find myself indulging in junk quite often."

Courtesy: Indiatimes

0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org