Monday, January 5, 2009

Britney Spears Pepsi Commercial Adv. - Banned!

Britney Spears, Beyonce Knowles and Pink dressed up as Roman gladiators for a new Pepsi advert.

And Enrique Iglesias plays an evil Roman Emperor in the ad directed by Tarsem Singh.

britney-spears-pepsiPepsi believes it will be one of the most eagerly awaited and much talked about commercials of all time.

Beyonce said: "I really love Pink's voice and Britney Spears always has the best performances. It's great to be in the presence of such great artists and entertainers and I've been having the time of my life."

britney-spears-pepsi2
And Pink said: "I've never been in a commercial before so just that in itself was pretty exciting to me. I always thought I would never take a can and sip it and go "aaah" but I'm doing it now so it's pretty funny."

britney-spears-pepsi3
Britney Spears added: "I'm such a huge fan of Pink and Beyonce. They're amazing artists so to be in their company is very cool!"

britney-spears-pepsi4

0 comments:

Subscribe My Zimbio Top Blogs DigNow.org